Alana Wooden Sunglasses - Zebrawood
Pre-order now for August 31st release. Wooden sunglasses by WILD - THE LIFESTYLE CO - Noosa, Australia. Made from biodegradable, strong and durable wood. Eco and sustainable fashion at its finest. We plant 1 tree for each pair of sunglasses we sell. They come in an organic cotton pouch that you can reuse as a reusable produce bag!
UV400 - Polarised - Grey Lens
Look great, feel great, do GREAT things.
- Slender, lightweight frame
- Beautiful wood grain
- Smooth finish with light matte polish to protect them from the elements
- Curved features for a comfortable fit
- 1 trees planted per pair sold
- STYLE NO: Alana 008
- Size of frame: 14cm wide, 4.6cm high
- Size of arms: 14.5cm long
- Material: Du wood
- Colour: Light wood with dark brown grain
- Hinges: Spring loaded stainless steel
- Lenses: UV 400 Polarised Grey
- Packaging: Reusable organic cotton pouch (can be reused as a produce bag)
We have a manufacturing guarantee. If you notice manufacturing or workmanship defects you can return it within 100 days of purchase.